Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Walking Rome

American cup of coffee vs Italy cup of coffee lol
Took the Metro to the Spagna stop,  first stop the Spanish  Steps. Rain rain go away! 



Then headed to Trevi fountain , and seen this on the way 




Trevi fountain  




I then tried to find my way to the pantheon but came upon this instead.

Piazza vinezia


Tomb of the unknown solider is housed here also


Went inside










And worked my way up to some awesome views 
Thought of My niece Lela when I seen this! 




 

So after that I wandered around a bit and decided on lunch with some friends 
:)))) 

Seen some weird stuff too lol 

Then I wandered some more and went to      The Palatine hill and the roman forum . 
(I'm tired just writing about all I did!! Are you tired yet?)









Then I got my gelato 

And headed to my hostel with these views on my way


Took a 3 hour nap , went to the supermarket and relaxed a bit... Good thing I did because my roomies wanted to take me out to Vatican and castle Sant Angelo at night, since I was alone :))) 

Vatican


Castle Sant Angelo 

Even tho we have a major language barrier my Korean roomies are a hoot

I just call them Sonya and Sophie and they LOVE their new "American names" lol 

Now that I'm sore, achey and can't move,
Goodnight !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment