Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Big girl panties

The trip from Marrakech, Morocco was pretty eventful, my two flights were uneventful but when I got to Barcelona, Spain all hell broke loose! 

None of my MasterCard debit or MasterCard credit cards would work here for me to get the Euro currency for the bus or the Subway and I freaked out a little. Went to the bathroom and cried! I had no way to get to my hostel! I thought I was going to have to spend the night at the Barcelona airport.

I even lost one of my country patches on my bag! :( 

But, I put my big girl panties on and got the job done, thank God I remembered my emergency visa card .. I was able to get money, a bus and train to my hostel! 

My shoe even broke! Rough night had dinner and went to bed. Travel days are the worst ones. 

On a good note, apparently I had prepaid for my hostel but don't remember doing it LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment