Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Arriverderci !!

Today, I went to Caracalla Baths, a lot of history in this city! 
















Enjoyed some time in the park in the sunshine 


And I do believe someone else was enjoying the sunshine too! 
So then, I didn't have any plans.... So I just hopped on a bus to Palazzo Sport, no idea where I was headed. But I was going somewhere!!




Then I just hopped back on the bus, got me a good seat an enjoyed the 30 minute ride back. I then took the metro to Flaminio area and watched people go bye  while I ate my lunch. I was tired, so I headed back to the hostel early.
I got a nice surprise when  I got back to the hostel ... Kristine was still there as she was supposed to be on a tour this morning then headed to her business meeting. We said our 'see ya laters' this morning...So I got to say " see you again some day" :) even tho we only had 2 short days together we have a strong connection..... Gonna miss this girl.  
Of course everybody loves Herby!! 

Today is my last day in Rome, Italy, tomorrow I head out to my next adventure, Athens, Greece. I am Packed and ready to go! Italy Post cards are in the mail.

Another person I met here is Sarah the house staff, she is funny when she has to mop the 'swimming pool' of the bathroom..... she is so cute and giggly. We exchanged addresses as well. Gonna miss her too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment