Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My dream is close!

I have less than 64 hours to go before I head out on my first ever Europe Trip, I am backpacking for 31 days! 
Excited? Absolutely!! Nervous? yes, a little bit because of the unknown. I am so ready for this Adventure! The First 3 countries, I will be with a friend of mine Candy, then the rest of the trip I will be a Solo Traveler to do as I want!  Pictures/videos will be posted as I go, so you can take the journey with me.
The next blog post that I make will be from London, England!! 
Comments Welcome!

First stop:
 London England for 3 days! So much to do and see! I will be staying in Central London for 2 days which includes a visit to the Royal Palace and then I'll be heading over to Gatwick for my last day in London. On the way, I will visit the famous London Bridge.



Second Stop:
Marrakech. Morrocco for 5 days! I am most excited for the Culture, I have my sights on a Henna Tattoo and shopping with the Souks!


Third stop:
Barcelona, Spain for 5 days! Many places and Islands to Explore.




Fourth stop:
 Rome, Italy for 7 whole days! There is one 'can't miss' place for me to visit and that is Vatican City and a visit to see the Pope. I am staying within a 5 minute walk to the Colliseum.


Fifth Stop: 
Athens Greece for 6 days! I was upgraded to a private studio apartment for the same price of a Hostel and its right beside the Acropolis and Plaka'


Sixth Stop:
Munich, Germany for 3 days. Castles and German Beer! Enough said. (a 3 hour trip to Zurich, Switzerland may be on my itinerary pending funds ;)



7 Seventh stop:
Manhatten, New York~ USA for 2 days!  Then Home to Nashville Tn.

No comments:

Post a Comment