Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Roma , Italy


 I had an uneventful flight from Barcelona to Rome, took a bus n a taxi to my hostel. Was greeted by Sarah, the owner  ( I think) of this  6 bed all female dorm suite , she lives here too In a private area near us
Upon Sarah's recommendation ,I ventured out to find some food and coffee :) 




Took a stroll thru a park and found this :)
Coliseum

Early day, early bed as we have another early day to see the pope! :))) 
Italy day 2.. Vatican city 

Before the massive crowds came 

I have been blessed by the pope that goes out to family and friends 
Massive people! I didn't stick around long after that








I have an awesome video of the pope on his popes mobile I got one shot got it as he only went around once.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment