Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

London England day 2


Up Early and it was a test just to get a shower and keep my stuff dry and then breakfast with two busloads of school kids in a small room! Candy has left for the airport as she is headed to Marrakech, Morocco today so, I am left to fend for myself solo in London ! what fun!! See my new picture below LOL

No-wind, no rain and no Tube (Subway) strike will stop me from seeing Iconic London England! So, I hopped on a double-decker red bus and went all the way up to the top! Was Cheaper at 2.40 pounds one way to Victoria. 







Look ! my old timey cabs ! I love them !
Then, I walked about a mile and I went to Buckingham palace to see changing of the guard. 








So when That was over I wandered around a little bit in gift shops etc. then I took the bus back to Swiss cottage and had lunch in a cute little café. 

And since it was cold, rainy and windy I decided on a hot bowl of stew.(and  potatoes? Lol) 
And of course
But I wasn't alone! 

Now I'm just relaxing and chilling at the hostel . I filled out some postcards and doing my blog and chatting online a little bit. This is my view as I type . 
The awesome black chair in the center is my chair! 


Hey candy!  duck!! Watch out for the dwarf door ... Lol 
Just inside the dwarf door
My area is behind those closed red curtains 
Some Privacy 
And my backpack :) 

Tomorrow is another full day in London but will be traveling to Gatwick for an early morning flight on Saturday to Morrocco. 

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying following your adventures, and the I love the pictures!! Wish I was with you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete