Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Athens Greece

Slept until I almost missed my free made to order breakfast :) 
View off my balcony, Love sitting on the balcony with the early morning sun on me, drinking a cup of coffee.
Had to do laundry first thing ... Without question lol
Headed to the Acropolis 






My friend :) 

Umm everything is marble !! 
What a view ! 
Zeus from atop the acropolis 

It's a beautiful day 
This lady hounded me to buy that white linen in her hands for 30 euro ... She went to 10 euro chasing me... Ugh! I liked it but not enough to carry it around Europe!
Big dogs everywhere 

Pretty building 
I have no idea lol 
It's all marble ..... was awesome ! 
Street Artists work 
Lunch was yummy 
These trees are cool and everywhere 
Nice!! 
My street is lined with these.. I may have to go fruit picking lol
Then I took a 3 hour nap, I was tired I guess! Lol

I met Nina ( my roomate) who is from California who is studying in Paris France.
I hate sports and Hate beer but, we hung out at the Athens Sports Bar( Also owned by our hostel) and drank Greek beer and ate fish n chips. 
2 of these 
 Yummy! 

3.50 Euro nothing less than a 5 paper bill! 
Jamming to CCR proud Mary :) and def Leppard wee ! 

The ceiling 
Pub crawling Club 22
And 2 of these ... Ouzo
Nina and Leo
Feeling alright ! 
Goodnight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment