Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

To the beat of a Drum

my set English breakfast yummy!

Continued my London journey from central London to the London Bridge 


then to get Gatwick to spend the rest of the day and the night in a private bed and bath suite, Took some needed downtime and chilled out.


Gatwick Airport

A very early flight I was up at 3 AM out the door at 4:15 on my flight at 6:45.
Candy greeted me at the airport with a taxi ready!  she is spoiling me LOL
The weather is warm and sunny what quite the change. My cell and tablet was DOA.

I arrived in Marrakesh Morocco yesterday my life has not been the same since!

I was greeted with coffee and cookies upon my arrival. Upgraded to private suite! Awesome!! We roamed about the market square and had lunch with delicious local cuisine! Miles and miles of market stalls and vendors hoarding you for your money, you could spend days if not weeks going to the market it is absolutely amazing! From snake charmers to Henna artists,a lot of food, very vibrant colors all over this amazing city

Our hostel was named #1 in Africa so they provided free dinner music and dancing 

We are basically served hand and foot here at this hostel, free tea and cookies served to us anytime we want them , they are so amazing, so friendly and helpful, they are even doing our laundry for like three bucks!! 




Mint tea
Goat heads yuck!' 
Dinner 
A good day shopping 

No comments:

Post a Comment