Translate

Monday, April 16, 2018

Last day in Thailand 

Started our day off by combining 2 big backpacks, not to weigh over 20kg.  We did it! Weighing at 15kg and my backpack is stuffed tight lol. Carry ons will be about 10kg combined. Saves 80$ in baggage fees. 

I asked Davina what the plan was for today. She said " let’s go spend all your Thai money, since, we are leaving Thailand tomorrow"

And so we did lol!!  Got a free ride to the AO Nang beach and we started with a $9 Thai coconut oil full body massage, open air...on the beach. No shame in their game.!!. "Take off your shirt.... " well, I had my swim suit on so, it stayed on and she made do with that lol. They gave us coffee n fruit afterward. 

start with a foot wash.open air massage parlor 

The massage was pretty amazing,have parts I didn’t even know were sore.

Then we had a 1.5 hour lunch with this view. We just ate, relaxed, did some work for The Gypsy Nurse and talked about the next leg of our journey in the warm gentle breeze, shaded under palm trees and Eucalytus?? Trees. 

we slowly walked along the coastal shops and searched for a pair of shoes for Davina, success, now her feet won’t hurt from blisters. We did a bit more shopping too! 

I got 3 of these bottles of incense. Incense burns all over South East Asia. (since my carry on has lots of room!!)

Yep I had to have it! Ao Nang viewpoint. We even played in the sand during low tide. 

Davina found a baby sand dollar 

We still had some time to kill before our free ride was to pick us up so, we Stopped for ice cream at Hagaan Das :) 

Our free private Tuk Tuk back to our villa. 

Until we meet again Thailand ! And we will!!

I LOVE you! 

We have to be up and ready to head to the airport at 4:30 am. We are Bali, Indonesia bound for 10 days. Tim is meeting me there. 

Now, Im just waiting on pins n needles!!! Tims plane was late but, landed 2 hours ago in Shanghai, China. I haven’t heard from him yet. I Hope he gets on some WiFi soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment