Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Down n out 

For the past few days, we have been sick with a sinus crud. Runny/clogged nose, sneezing, watery eyes...we have been trying to ward it off and continue on. Getting caught in the rain did not help. We have antibiotics on board.  Davina is at like 5-6 days now and also getting chest congestion and I’m at 3 days. We are also really sunburnt. So, we are limiting the sun exposure for a day or 2. Figures it had to be while we are in the Thai Islands but, it was sooo worth it!!! Just 2 ole cranky gals. Lol
Didn’t do much today! Turned our clothes in to be washed. (Ya, they do the laundry for a fee) We got a free ride to/from the grocery store for some food to last for a few days, since we don’t really want to get out. Then back to our villa. Davina slept 5+ hours and I hung out at the pool a little bit, alone with my thoughts, music and a Audible book as the sun was setting.
Please be good Tuna spread!!
 
We are going all out tonight and having Duck for dinner. Duck Ramen..... pray for us lol 
Since, this a non action post, I’ll show you some photos I took today around the $42/night Villa.
The pool

Our yard

view of the pool 20 meters from our door. 
Our yard
 
I promised a 7 year old girl that I’d take some photos with me and her Minnie (that I’ve had with me) and sharing the journey with Minnie for my grand daughter Kaia.

Minnie loves flowers
 
They just delivered our daily fresh fruit plate.
Then I went skinny dipping.

Hello to my peepers in Salisbury North Carolina !! Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment