Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2018

AO

Packed my things and spent a bit at the pool working on my Asian tan on our last day in Vietnam. 

We ventured out to the "ritzy" part of Saigon city and did a little exploring before the AO show at the Saigon Opera House. We sat by the river for awhile taking it all in. Times Square Hotel Saigon Opera House Not allowed to take photos of the show. I never knew how great it would be see bamboo sticks, baskets and Acrobatics... This the Cast of the show.Dinner of budget champions!! So we can do other things :) 

The next few days are going to be In and Out of Cambodia. 1 day Phnom Penh- killing fields, 1 full day Siem Reap-Angkor Wat. LOTS of traveling. I hope I can keep up!! 

So This Airbnb has a lot of construction noise during the day and I had sent the host a message,  just making them aware... not complaining. Tonight, they came to visit us and brought us a huge bag of 3 in 1 Vietnamese coffee as a "parting gift" ....  We gave them our suggestions and they were grateful for the ideas. We like this place. Very secure and safe, clean. Etc. 

Onward we go.. Cambodia bound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment