Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Zurich

After a nights sleep we ventured out for our day in Zurich. It rained off n on all day but it didn't stop us. 
 In the park across the street from our apartment 
Main train station.. Easy to get turned around.. Ask us we know!! Lol 

Leaving our love lock here tomorrow :) 

Central Zurich 
Got our geocache! 
And its international geocaching day so we got a bonus. 



I love steeples 







We are here

A flea market, wished we had room to bring stuff home. 

Like this lonely baby 
Or them 🍼
Almost 7 Frank's for a hot dog.....like 8.50 usd thanks but no thanks 




Kayakers 
I kept thinking ... Riccola.... 🍬
My cup runnith over 
Rain rain go away 
Bus stop 



Taking Swiss Army knife to a whole new level 
Street our apt is on 

So tim n I went to buy groceries since every thing is sooo expensive here.cant understand anything so it was an adventure.  I think it's chicken? Might be tuna fish .... 
Tim n I spent the rest of the evening relaxing 

Tomorrow is our drive thru the Alps I am beyond excited. Switzerland is like a dream ......

No comments:

Post a Comment