Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Swiss Alps part 1

I really dont even know where to begin!! We had such amazing sights all day long. 

I'll start here ... First thing this morning Tim and I put our engraved love lock on bridge Number 5 in Zurich, Switzerland. 
He is my best friend and hasn't failed me. 
Facing city center
Then we head to the tour bus. This is the norm in Zurich, lots of bikes everywhere.
they are in the building On both floors also. 

We are ready! 
A few Photos as we leave Zurich and head to the country Liechtenstein and Heidiland thru the Swiss Alps.
Lake Zurich 

Rapperswil, a rain shower was moving in quick, but we had just enough time to enjoy it and not get wet. 



I never promised you a rose garden. But here it is.
  Stop and smell the roses. As soon as you walked into the garden it had a beautiful smell of roses. I was awestruck.

We threw a few rose petals in the fountain water for good luck and love.

 Our view as we ate our lunch. 
Washing my hands
Our bus and the Alps


Made it to the bus,we are all dry.







You can't see the top of that Alp.









Swiss Frank's 

Soo many pictures..... See blog number 2 for more of Lichtenstein in Heidiland. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment