Translate

Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello again Rome!

I love Rome! I do!
 To see the best of Rome, Tim and I walked from the Maximus Circus (drop off point) all the way to the Vatican.  It was very hot and I got sunburnt🐾

Leaving the ship for the day 

Tim and I threw our coins in the Trevi fountain 💋


Tha pantheon 

And some pizza for lunch at a roadside café
Fresh tomatoes mushrooms ham and mozzarella
Buildings are exquisite


Just the street view, there is something to see around every corner
The quaint alleys to get to the good spots ;)
San Angelo castle


Vendors everywhere 

Arrival at the Vatican


Note: See Rome part 2 blog for all of the Vatican pictures.... it was way too many






I wanted to jump in this fountain
Just gorgeous

The Roman Forum








I still want to jump in a fountain
Coliseum
Poor guy is so hot,  cold wet towel 

Stephanie with some headless guys
Stephanie and Donna

We only had 8 hours or less in Rome but we made the best out of our day. We are in bed by 9 pm :)

Tomorrow Naples Italy with nothing planned
Good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment