Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Hello Again Barcelona!

Up early to the Airport. 

We couldn't check in to our apartment yet so we stored our ever growing, heavy luggage in the office then we went down to walk La Rambla street. 
The La Rambla and the Gothic areas are my favorite in Barcelona. 

The real Sangria... 10 am lunch 


Tried going to the La Rambla market but it was way too crowded , but got a few pictures for you




That's a big one! 

Now That's a man sized beer! 

How many drinks do you really have in that Sangria Lol 

Good thing we shared it


View from our apt. Not the greatest place but it will do for one night. Street is very noisy!

As Donna was trying to figure out the washer , it's all symbols/Spanish 

We took showers and took a well deserved nap. Went for a lil walk and found dinner,  seen this in a window advertising... 

So hot ! No Ac.... Really? 

So my loving husband went to the grocery store got coffee milk sugar and laundry detergent 
while the sugar wound up being rice, nice try babe,  it's all in Spanish hard to read it. 
La Rambla St

By the port of Barcelona 

Huge beer and itty bitty coffee.. Not even fair!!! 


Tomorrow we get on our 12 day cruise! I don't know if I'll be able to post my daily blogs with just the social media wifi I purchased onboard but I'll try.. If not we will see you in 2 weeks.. With blogs ready to download.. :) 

Ps Please leave comments below the blogs so I know someone's there! :) 

Thanks for hanging with me. 
Goodnight from Barcelona 

No comments:

Post a Comment