Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

I'm back

After we got off the cruise ship, port and back into Barcelona, we stored our bags at our hotel and went out for our day in Barcelona.. We Took a train and then went walking in La Rambla and the gothic Quarter. 

I didn't go inside of this cathedral the last time I was in Spain so Tim and I ventured in since it was free. It is beautiful
They used to be oil lamps
Pictures do not do the cathedral justice 



Some art down one of the back streets



On the way to the arc
The Arc 

Light post 
This was a 360° view at the top of the old bullfighting arena that is now turned into a five-story mall.


You can see sagrada familiar on the right side of the picture next to the tall building

Then Wandered over to the magic fountains. Yes those are real live chickens.  Why they dyed them different colors .... I have no idea.... We will be back for the show tonight :)))) 
 
Looking down at El Spanya from top of the outside escalators
Still LOVE


I still love this place

Catalunya fountains


Had dinner in Catalunia and headed back toward our hotel near El Spanya. 




 Settled into our hotel, took a shower and then headed back to El Spanya square 
A lot of people! Wow! 


Music was a bit loud but I enjoyed it. 


I am so happy that I got to share some of Barcelona that I saw before with Tim. and first time memories of other things together. 
Tomorrow a new adventure in Switzerland. Always on the move

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment