Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hello Greece!

We had no idea what we were gonna do today but I knew I wasn't going to spend 20$ each for a bus ride into Corfu town by Carnival. So we started walking. And lo and behold there was a free bus at the ship to take us to the port Authority. Sure why not it will save us a little bit of walking. 

We get to port authority and started walking, I overheard someone say bus to Corfu 5$. That got my attention. So we took a city bus to Corfu town and saved 30$ :) 
New fortress 

I laughed so hard,  I had to share Donald Trump without his toupe riding a democrat ass. 


Well it's all Greek to me.











Sailing club 

This is the cove I fell in love with :) I shared the video on FB. 




We are hunting a Geocache :) 
It's sooo hot

Got our Greece Geo!! 

Our ship is way off in the distance 



Fishing village





Those are some big shoes! 



Greek treats 

This is the opposing picture of where we were today 
Getting back on board
And spent the rest of our afternoon here
With these views



To the right, to the right, to the right.... Nope!
 to the left, to the left, to the left....
The ship is rocking me to seasickness! Ugh!

1 comment: