Translate

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hop on hop off

Trains and buses was our theme today as we wanted to see as much as possible, so the adventure starts with trying to find the red bus for the hop on hop off your that was included in our Paris pass. Look STARBUCKS!! 


On a cute train! 



Then we get on a bus go about a mile or two then the police shut it down and won't let us thru so we decided to walk the 2.5 miles to Notre Dame.
We made it. 

Notre Dame Cathdral 



Line was super long so we skipped going in for now. So it's Lunchtime ! 
70 euro for 2 ....,whoops!! 

Seine 

So now we get on a hop on n hop off bus and these are some sights along the way. 



Arc De Triomphe


Grand Palaise elysee  

Les invalided Napoleons tomb/ (military museum) 


Tim and I decided to take a cruise on the Seine river 





This guy measures the water level of the seine river



Thank goodness for the Paris pass!! 

Then we went up in the Eiffel Tower, very long lines.... 
These were confiscated on the way in ... 

I did a live Facebook video from here :) the reception was kinda bad and used all my international data but I loved sharing! 
Here are some views. 





Stayed for the light show! 



And we got to see the sparkles while we were eating a romantic dinner nearby :) 


Had a great day and evening in Paris. 
I have tons of photos and videos that I would love to share so I will put them all in a album on Facebook (if you are truly interested in them let me know and I'll share  :) I cannot get the hundreds I took on the blog :)  
One more day in Paris!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment