Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

USA

Leaving Germany and headed home.
Goodbye Germany
Uneventful 3 hour flight 
Hello Iceland!



De/icing the plane
Very Uneventful Transatlantic flight over the big pond. I kicked my shoes off for the ride.
I watched three movies, The hobbit, the Life of Pi and I can't remember the name of the third one lol 
Do I see the lights of New York?
Even though I had a wonderful time in Europe, I was pretty excited to see the lights of home.
Hello New Jersey USA

A friend if mine picked me up from the airport and we got coffee and a nice juicy American steak! She took me to see the NY view from NJ side of the Hudson river.

NYC skyline from New Jersey  


Buddy from cake boss already went home for the day. 




Very long day today , tomorrow Gypsy meet and greet Central park, New York City 

No comments:

Post a Comment