Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Carnivel 2014

I did some discovering solo on the streets of Munich during the biggest celebration of the year! It was cool and overcast but no rain today.
Town center

The Grand Carnivel parade 


Everything is beer/alcohol , no matter if it's 10am! 
Welcome to Germany! 



Everyone was dressed up at carnivel, this was my very first experience with it. I felt undressed lol 

There's simply everything at the city's famous food market – from traditional Bavarian specialities to exotic delicacies. 

 bargaining and haggling have no place in the Munich lifestyle –  least of all on the luxury shopping boulevards such as Ludwigstrasse

Poliza
Had to have one! It smelled soo good in the city square 
Yummy
Dancing in the street! 

Wow...... I have no words. 
Not sure who they are supposed to be but everyone was googooing over them lol
 I really think Munich has a problem with ghosts. 
Confetti everywhere ! And I mean everywhere! 

Carousel chimes on the castle  .. Love ! 
Marienplatz square – it is the heart of Munich and is home to the Old and New Town Halls. 
The town hall glockenspiel is as much part of Munich's identity as the HofbrÀuhaus beer hall or the iconic Church of Our Lady, whose green dome-crested towers can be seen for miles. 

One of the many many beer tents. 

Cute costumes
Drum group 


Can't beat em... Join em! :)



So what is it that I'm going to eat?!?! Ugh wish I knew German! 
Metro closest to me. 

My hubby said " you always find the party" 
no, the party always finds me! :) 

Don't see these In the states anymore. 





No comments:

Post a Comment