Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Vaccinations :(





Well, I only have to have 2 Vaccinations,everything else is up to date.

First one is Hepatitis A which is a 2 part series and  the second one is for Typhoid

I really am not looking forward to getting these shots nor the price of these shots but, will have to, to protect myself mainly while I am in Marrakesh, Morocco which is Northern Africa.

As luck would have it travel vaccinations are not covered by medical insurance

Since regular medical offices do not even provide travel vaccinations nor stock them you need to seek out a travel clinic.After clicking through all the websites I realized that nobody provides pricing information online, yet seeing as how I am a budget traveler and the shots all cost a fortune I went through the painful process of calling each and every one of them to get a quote.













2 comments:

  1. Sometimes these are covered by your insurance….some of mine were but that was back in '07. You may also want to check the Red Cross. I don't know if they offer vaccinations here in the states or not, but it's a good option once you are already out of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will look into the Red Cross also.

    ReplyDelete