Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Budget Travel



I have been asked several times, How can you afford to take this trip? Isn't it really expensive?

Due Diligence and preparation!! Thank god for the Internet. I have read a lot of reviews and Compared prices etc.. It is NOT as Pricey as you Think it is! That my friends is a misconception and Yes I did have that Misconception until One small post was posted on Facebook about a year ago about joining someone on this trip, I jumped on it with both feet. Here I am almost 30 days until I take off! I am ready. This will NOT be my last ATW Trip. Amazon.com and free shipping is my friend for all the Necessities like my backpack shipped right to me.





All my flights were easily obtained from www.bootsnall.com. (Indie) 
You can input several different routes and get instant price quotes before you buy! I found out that they are Non refundable Flights.

I got all my Flights for less than $2,000 for 6 countries round trip! Hostels 612.50 total for 31 days. I will be eating Cheap Local cuisine for sometimes less than $2.00 USD per meal. I will be utilizing all the Free things to do and Free Attractions in Each country I go to.




Here is a  VIDEO  for you.

I have Accumulated a few Links to Share for Information and Inspiration. 

Preparing To Travel Around the World: How to guide.

5 Countries to Visit for Under $500

The Budget Traveler’s Guide to Wine Tasting in Italy

Sometimes You Just Need to Go

Laid off? Can't find a job? It's a great time to travel the world
How to backpack on a budget: The insider's guide to traveling around the world

You can travel around the world for a year-- and visit dozens of countries-- for the same cost as living in New York City. This is a great time to escape from the economic recession in the United States by visiting countries where the dollar is relatively strong. I am getting my Gypsy feet wet by starting off with a 31 day trip ATW. Europe.


No comments:

Post a Comment